Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nixoderm Cream Side Effect and Reviews 2024

Nixoderm Cream Side Effect and Reviews


Not every product review has a happy ending. My Nixoderm experiment was a rollercoaster of hope, irritation, and ultimately, acceptance of both my pimples and the limitations of topical creams. 


But did I overcome it? Find out!


Nixoderm is a multipurpose cream for skin problems. It is formulated with active ingredients that targets varieties of skincare issues such as acne, eczema, pimples, rashes, ringworm and even athlete's foot.


It is known for its noticeable capacity to clear blemishes and irritation within a few days of application, making it one of the best multi-purpose topical ointments in the skincare world.


No doubt, Nixoderm for skin problems promises to clear off all skin concerns, but does this product really live up to its promises? 


Apparently, my unbiased reviews would reveal the truth. Here, we’ll discuss its benefits, side effects and also import some real-life testimonials from real users.

What is Nixoderm cream used for?

Nixoderm Cream is marketed as a multi-purpose triple-action ointment targeting a wide range of skin concerns. 


It main uses includes:


  • Fighting pimples, blackheads, and blemishes.

  • Soothing irritation and reducing skin inflammation.

  • Promoting quick healing and preventing future breakouts.

  • Relieving itching and reducing redness.

  • Treating fungal infections between toes.

Ingredients

The original Nixoderm Cream contains: Benzoic Acid, Precipitated Sulfur, Salicylic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Petrolatum, Lanolin, Sodium, Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Mineral Oil, Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 

How effective is Nixoderm cream?

No doubt, The overall effectiveness of Nixoderm cream remains subject to individual experiences and scientific backups or evaluation.


According to afropride, it is confirmed that Nixoderm Cream for skin problems tackles blemishes and excess oil and works on all skin types and ages. 


Its fast-absorbing formula makes it sink in quickly, soothing itchy, irritated, and inflamed skin with ease.

But it doesn't stop there! With regular use, Nixoderm can be a secret weapon against future breakouts, leaving your skin smoother and looking its best.

Nixoderm Cream Reviews (My unbiased experience)

My face used to be a field for various skincare concerns, especially pimples. I tried another topical product that seems not to break my pockets, yet, I couldn't get the real end to my periodic skin condition.


A friend recommended Nixoderm to me and out of curiosity this led me to slather it on my face with the hope of achieving porcelain skin. Well, my results might not amuse you.


Nixoderm, instead of banishing my pimples, seemed to throw a grand rash party on my face. It was like inviting the enemy to a peace summit. 


What do you expect, Peace?


To be honest, I discontinued using the product just after two days of application. All I thought was that Nixoderm cream wasn’t for me.


One week passed and my face was still covered with tiny pimples and itchy red rashes around my chin.


Then I decided to read some past reviews from consumers. I checked if I wasn't getting something right. However, the side effects of Nixoderm cream I read about were nothing near to my early experiences.


With this, I decided to give it a new try by first patch testing the product on the side where there were more rashes on my face, that's my chin.


Surprisingly, the itchy red rashes around my chin disappeared after 48 hours and my pimples got healed in one week. While my wallet remained relatively unscathed, my skin took a direct hit. Nixoderm might not have broken the bank, but it sure got my back.

Nixoderm Cream Texture and color

The original Nixoderm cream is an opaque pale yellow thick and creamy texture. It is not runny or lightweight, but it spreads relatively on the skin. 


Due to the presence of zinc oxide (a common acne-fighting ingredient) it appears in a slightly tough texture. This toughness is usually subtle and shouldn't be uncomfortable during application.


It does have a bit of an oily, greasy and waxy feeling. This can be attributed to the ingredients like lanolin and petrolatum, which help retain moisture.

What I don't like about Nixoderm Cream (Cons)

The most common disadvantages of Nixoderm cream are:


  1. It might cause dryness, redness, and stinging for some users. My first application was accompanied with a hot stinging sensation which lasted for about 15 to 20 minutes, putting me in a state of discomfort.

  2. Due to its thick and creamy texture it may temporarily clog pore for some users, particularly those with oily or acne-prone skin. To minimize this risk and maintain clear pores, a thorough cleansing after 20 minutes of application is recommended.

  3. Just like me, some users might find the scent unpleasant.

  4. Due to its hot sensation, It is not advisable to apply during hot weather conditions.

What i like about Nixoderm Cream (Pros)

  1. Its multipurpose benefits segreates it from others. Although it is primarily used for acne, Nixoderm can also help with other skin concerns like ringworm, athlete's foot and many more.

  2. It can effectively reduce breakouts and blemishes.

  3. Nixoderm's thick texture allows for targeted application.

  4. Works perfectly on  acne prone,sensitive,and all skin types.

What are Nixoderm Cream Side Effects?

Some common side effects of Nixoderm cream includes:

  • Users may experience mild and temporary skin irritation such as dryness, redness, stinging, burning, itching. 

  • The salicylic acid in Nixoderm can cause light skin peeling as it exfoliates dead skin cells. This process is usually mild and subsides with continued use.

  • Nixoderm can make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.

Does Nixoderm Cream contain Hydroquinone?

No, Nixoderm does not contain hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a depigmentation of skin lightening agent and is not known for the treatment of fungi. 

Can i use Nixoderm cream on my marks overnight

No, you can’t. Stretch marks are not fungi-related. They appear due to the rapid stretching of the skin, often during puberty, pregnancy or rapid weight gain.


So, Nixoderm might not be efficient enough to heal stretch marks.

Is Nixoderm cream good for pimples

Yes, Nixoderm cream is very good for healing and clearing pimples. Generally,  It takes about one or two weeks to clear pimples from the face.

Is Nixoderm a steroid cream

No, Nixoderm Cream is not a steroid cream. Steroid creams contain corticosteroids, which are hormones that can help reduce inflammation and swelling, often used for conditions like eczema and psoriasis.

Here's a table summarizing the key differences:

Feature

Steroid Cream

Nixoderm Cream

Main ingredients

Corticosteroids

Salicylic acid, sulfur, benzoic acid

Target conditions

Eczema, psoriasis, allergic reactions

Acne

Mechanism of action

Reduces inflammation and swelling

Exfoliates, kills bacteria, reduces inflammation

Strength

Generally stronger

Generally weaker

Availability

Prescription required

Over-the-counter

Is Nixoderm a bleaching cream

No, Nixoderm cream does not bleach the skin since it does not contain any skin bleaching agent such as hydroquinone. However, its active ingredients, salicylic acid which proportion is about 2%, can help to lighten blemishes, leaving the skin bright and fresh.

Is Nixoderm an antifungal cream

Yes, Nixoderm is an antifungal product which is very effective.

Can I use Nixoderm on my Body instead of the face?

Yes, use Nixoderm on your body only for specific skin concerns, such as Ringworm. However, a dermatologist recommendation should be considered.


How to use Nixoderm cream?

The best way to apply or use the Nixoderm is to take a small amount on the fingertip and apply it as a thin layer on the clean and dry affected area once or twice a day.

Can I apply Nixoderm on my face overnight?

Yes, you can apply Nixoderm on your face overnight. You should start by first cleansing your face of dirt, then take a small amount of the Nixoderm paste and apply on the affected area overnight.

Where can I buy Nixoderm cream?

You can get Nixoderm cream for skin problems at any skincare store near you.


Alternatively, buy through this link: Buy Nixoderm


Post a Comment

0 Comments